THE COMPANY :
GEZIM, a subsidiary of Link-Group, a major regional player intemporary work since 1971 in France, has been able to differentiate itself over the years by its Policy of highlighting the group’s DNA, “specialised recruiters by branch of activity ».
Today it’s 1500 daily jobs distributed in 17 agencies in Alsace, Moselle and Luxembourg.
Our client is looking for a Trade Management and Trading Collateral Officer M/W :
YOUR MISSIONS :
- Work in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Ensure the proper settlement of loan-to-bororrowing and REPO transactions;
- Follow and negotiate with brokers on a daily basis margin calls on REPO;
- Monitor and negotiate with brokers on a daily basis the collateral of loans and loans;
- Monitor and negotiate with brokers on a daily basis the mixed collateral on OTC;
- Ensure the monitoring reports of the activity and those destined to the clients;
- Reconciling borrowed/borrowed positions and collateral positions;
- Calculates, verifies, negotiates and accounts with brokers, fees relating to loan-to-borrow transactions, REPO transactions and collateral and margin call management.
YOUR PROFILE and skills :
- You have a high degree in Finance, Bac + 3/4
- A first professional experience in market finance is desired.
- You show pragmatism, rigour and a good team spirit.
- You have a good relationship and are responsive when circumstances require it.
- Excellent skills in Excel, good knowledge of Access.
- Proficiency in English and French, written, read and spoken
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with our client.
Apply today and talk to us about your working requirements and together we can achieve greater !